1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Early or on time. Married to a man on “middle eastern time”. That’s (one of the reasons) why I love singing in our parish choir….I go an hour and a half before mass to practice so we take separate vehicles, and I’m always on time. Let’s not talk about going to the movies.
2. What is your middle name?
3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
2721. I actually have a very cool cellphone number (which you can’t tell from just the last four digits), but trust me on this.
4. How big is your bed?
A queen. I’ve been hankering for a king, but my main squeeze tells me that we may as well get separate beds as move to a king. He likes proximity. I like….space.
5. What are you allergic to?
Possibly erythromycin. It’s not certain, but I had a weird reaction when taking it once years ago for a sinus infection. Doc wasn’t sure whether it was an allergic reaction or just a product of the infection itself. I just stay away from it.
6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Decide whether I like the song on the radio (do I turn it off or not?), take my blood pressure, grab glass of water and head to the bathroom.
7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
I used to watch Bewitched and Hogan’s Heroes after school a lot, so probably one of those. I also loved Doctor in the House, a British comedy about silly doctors that our parents (who were doctors) hated us to watch.
8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
No. And it was 28 22 years ago. [edited: don’t know how I made that arithmetic mistake]
9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
There is no sound unless there is a receiver. It’s just sound waves.
10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
Definitely, the Interwebz. Before sliced bread, it would have to be fire.