1. What animal should cease to exist? (Not including bugs. That’s too obvious.)
Turkey vultures. Because they are so ugly. I can’t find my photos of the turkey vultures that hung out around our first house in suburban Atlanta, but I swear, I had never seen such hideous creatures in my life.
Arithmetic. I loved it. I still do, frankly. I loved colouring the groups of bananas in Grade One. I loved Venn diagrams in Grade Whatever. I loved teaching my son math when we homeschooled. Love love love.
3. If scientists found a way to allow dogs to talk, do you think we should implement it? Or should we just keep them quiet?
Definitely. I’d like to hear mine talk. I believe that he loves me in a slavish way and I want that confirmed to the rest of the family. I’d also like to understand why he feels he has to pee on a particular point of the basement stairs.
4. How do you order your Starbucks?
5. What’s worse? People who don’t know the difference between your and you’re OR people who don’t use smack their food?
7. What was the most surprising thing about college?
8. What’s the best deal you ever got? (Biggest sale item.)
I have no idea. I’m not much of a shopper.
9. Who is your role model? Why?
My mother-in-law. Here’s why.
10. What movie would you like to see that is in theaters right now?
Michael Jackson’s This is It.
A Serious Man
The Invention of Lying
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.