Gotta get back in the saddle on this one. We’ve been eating ad hoc meals for a while, or shopping right before dinner which is a pain.
- Monday (today): Pasta with arrabbiata sauce, salad, honeydew melon. (Sauce is from September issue of Chatelaine magazine.)
- Tuesday: Stir-fried shrimp with veggies in szechuan sauce, rice, pear tart.
- Wednesday: Lentil soup, grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Thurday: Four cheese ravioli (from costco…yum-my!) with vodka sauce, salad.
- Friday: Z and I out for dinner and Jersey Boys! Lads on their own with visiting niece. Will probably give them $$ for Subway or sushi.
- Saturday: Hmmm…probably out at Markham Fair. Candy apples? Corn dogs?